Episode 5 Summary: The peasants decide to stage a rebellion against Queen Vicky. Their is a short lived reconciliation between the girls and Vicky, when she discovers Marnie has been lying to her. Aaron and Marnie have another domestic, when Aaron spots Scott getting far too close for comfort on a night out in Sunderland. Aaron picks a fight with Scott in the club, before removing himself from the house. Meaning Scott and Marnie are left to exact a unique form of revenge, but with Gary in the know, can he keep the secret to himself?
Episode 4 recap:
Okay, I'm just going to say it - This is one of my favourite episodes of Geordie Shore.
Certainly, favourite one this Geordie Shore season so far!
I'm not going to jump into the obvious bit first...we'll get there I promise.
Firstly, Vicky was on FIRE with her witty comments. Here are a few of my favourites:
> The moment she says "If I had a paper bird for every time I'd heard that"
> Her rant after hearing the event for the paper birds is cancelled. "I've got paper cuts on top of paper cuts!"
> "I'm going to fold her into a bird!"
Pure. Gold. This is what we are going to miss now she's leaving the show! Geordie Shore just won't be the same.
But the good news is, Holly seems to be getting even more confidence about her humour when she's just relaxing and talking to the girls.
She had me laughing out loud when she was telling Charlotte she wasn't breezy and then again when she made a comment about brushing each other's teeth being a form of foreplay.
I feel like this sassy side of her is really working. It's meant that her personality has been shown more as the focus hasn't been on her getting laid by everything that moves.
Long live sassy Holly!
But hurry up and get with Kyle - we want happiness!
Speaking of Kyle, anyone else notice that he is actually quite a gentleman? If you watch closely when the girls are getting out of the taxi with him at a club, he's holding the door open for the girls and helping them out.
He's a gent! Snap him up Holly!
Okay, so let's get to the real reason why you're reading this.
Charlotte and Gaz.
After a year and a half of waiting, the reunion has happened - SIX HOURS AFTER SHE SPLIT UP WITH MITCH!
Gaz actually tried to show restraint - yes it lasted two seconds, but come on, give him credit - and then they brushed each others teeth - is this a new thing? - and KISSED.
Poor Gaz's face when Charlotte working up filled with regret the next morning.
So far, this reunion has been great. Gary has said he won't pull other women - how romantic! - and Charlotte is wanting to take things slow - with no tongues but erm...yeah, you know - Could this be heading for happily ever after?
I've got to say this, which may make me unpopular, but I'm getting really bored of the Aaron, Marnie, every boy in the house...Hexagon. It's not a triangle.
Aaron wants his cake and eat it, Marnie just wants revenge. They are cute together but they are no Gaz and Charlotte are they?
Are you rooting for them? Probably not in the same way you are with Holly and Kyle?
I kind of just want them to separate for good...mainly because I'm struggling to keep up with who's kissed who and annoyed who and back stabbed who and things.
Episode 4 recap:
Okay, I'm just going to say it - This is one of my favourite episodes of Geordie Shore.
Certainly, favourite one this Geordie Shore season so far!
I'm not going to jump into the obvious bit first...we'll get there I promise.
Firstly, Vicky was on FIRE with her witty comments. Here are a few of my favourites:
> The moment she says "If I had a paper bird for every time I'd heard that"
> Her rant after hearing the event for the paper birds is cancelled. "I've got paper cuts on top of paper cuts!"
> "I'm going to fold her into a bird!"
Pure. Gold. This is what we are going to miss now she's leaving the show! Geordie Shore just won't be the same.
But the good news is, Holly seems to be getting even more confidence about her humour when she's just relaxing and talking to the girls.
She had me laughing out loud when she was telling Charlotte she wasn't breezy and then again when she made a comment about brushing each other's teeth being a form of foreplay.
I feel like this sassy side of her is really working. It's meant that her personality has been shown more as the focus hasn't been on her getting laid by everything that moves.
Long live sassy Holly!
But hurry up and get with Kyle - we want happiness!
Speaking of Kyle, anyone else notice that he is actually quite a gentleman? If you watch closely when the girls are getting out of the taxi with him at a club, he's holding the door open for the girls and helping them out.
He's a gent! Snap him up Holly!
Okay, so let's get to the real reason why you're reading this.
Charlotte and Gaz.
After a year and a half of waiting, the reunion has happened - SIX HOURS AFTER SHE SPLIT UP WITH MITCH!
Gaz actually tried to show restraint - yes it lasted two seconds, but come on, give him credit - and then they brushed each others teeth - is this a new thing? - and KISSED.
Poor Gaz's face when Charlotte working up filled with regret the next morning.
So far, this reunion has been great. Gary has said he won't pull other women - how romantic! - and Charlotte is wanting to take things slow - with no tongues but erm...yeah, you know - Could this be heading for happily ever after?
I've got to say this, which may make me unpopular, but I'm getting really bored of the Aaron, Marnie, every boy in the house...Hexagon. It's not a triangle.
Aaron wants his cake and eat it, Marnie just wants revenge. They are cute together but they are no Gaz and Charlotte are they?
Are you rooting for them? Probably not in the same way you are with Holly and Kyle?
I kind of just want them to separate for good...mainly because I'm struggling to keep up with who's kissed who and annoyed who and back stabbed who and things.
No comments:
Post a Comment